commons-dev mailing list archives

From Evert Hoff <evert.h...@pixie.co.za>
Subject Re: [httpclient] Volunteering to add support for PROXY AUTH and STREAMING INPUT for POST requests
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:21:24 GMT
Hi Ortwin,

Please have a look at the patch that I sent on 13 June. It includes
changes sent by Sachin on June 12. My part of the code is still
untested, because I am still trying to get access to an authenticated
proxy server that supports HTTPS that I can test with.

Your proposed changes sound great to me.

I am not a committer on this project, so I can't give you the assurance
that your changes will be incorporated. I don't think anyone would give
you such an assurance before seeing the final product. But, on the
bright side, I doubt if your changes will be turned down, because they
are useful and well thought through.

Regards,

Evert