commons-dev mailing list archives

From John McNally <jmcna...@collab.net>
Subject Re: unmavenising Commons projects
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 20:32:59 GMT
You should probably talk with the members of those projects to see if
they want to go back which Jason indicates he did before making the
changes.  Some may prefer to keep the maven build the default and would
prefer to have a build-ant-only.xml file for the non-maven build.  Some
may prefer to not have to maintain two sets of build files.

john mcnally