commons-dev mailing list archives

From Arron Bates <commons-...@keyboardmonkey.com>
Subject Re: [Collections] Naming conventions
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2002 11:37:04 GMT
Looks like I'm catching up on the end of this process but anyways...

I diasagree with the creation of larger black boxes absorbing classes
like LazyCollections. To the end developer it's easier to recognise pick
up on and use them separated as they are. Some of the classes are
already big enough, so it's only going to make our lives harder.

Anyways, I'm just one of many. I think that it should be put to vote as
"Naming Conventions" doesn't tell developers looking over the list that
a large refactoring is up to bat.

-1 for now, and 0 for my vote. I would just like a few more eyes on
this.

For convenience of the vote, here's an archive of the thread...

Arron.