commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: unmavenising Commons projects
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:20:14 GMT
-1

If you really want the old stuff back, I prefer a build-legacy.xml or
something like that..
Maven is giving me (and probably others) too much benefits in regards to
maintainance and feedback, that it will be a big step backward for us.
Maybe it's an idea to create a plugin for maven that can generate a
legacy build.xml file on the fly..
And another note : your reaction is a bit late too...

Mvgr,
Martin