commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian P. Millett" <>
Subject Re: [jdbc2pool] Database "" does not exist in the system catalog ????
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:30:36 GMT
On Fri, 2002-06-21 at 08:16, Randy Speh wrote:
> Could you guys elaborate on where this tomcat code
> resides and where the jdbc2pool-4.1.jar is.  I've been
> using the jdbc2pool code a while now, but I'm not sure
> where besides Torque that the jdbc2pool code is used.

Randy, I got it by doing an anonymous cvs checkout of
jakarta-commons-sandbox & jakarta-commons projects.  You will find the
jdbc2pool in the sandbox.
Brian Millett
Enterprise Consulting Group   "Shifts in paradigms
(314) 205-9030               often cause nose bleeds."                           Greg Glenn

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message