commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release vote for JXPath 1.0
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2002 14:35:50 GMT
I will not -1 it, but hear me out ;)
I don't know jxpath (seen it around though), but just took a look at the
sourcecode.
It has about 8 testcases and that is a huge difference with the actual
number of classes in the jxpath package.
How can you asure that in the next release current behaviour is not
breaking bacward compatibility, except for the fact that you can say "I
seen it work" ? And of course the current release can have many bugs,
which can only be revealed in testcases (not saying it is, don't get me
wrong..)

Mvgr,
Martin