commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [betwixt] bug: output is in reverse order of input...
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2002 09:37:21 GMT
I was thinking more in the way of solving this issue by creating a
couple of XMLOrdering objects, which can be used in a similar way as the
NameMapper. I didn't write a use case yet for it, so it's just a mind
spin, but this can give the flexibility for people to choose how they
want to order it.. (or even write there own ordering).

Mvgr,
Martin