commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [Betwixt] Some ideas
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:36:03 GMT
Hi Robert,

What are you currently working on ? I don't want to duplicate the effort
and waste your or mine time on that..
I don't have anything spefically in mind right now for myself (besides
the todo list ofcourse)..
Hmm a bugdatabase would be really nice so you can assign this to
yourself..
I hope to get started in about 2 hours, if the 4 tomcat servers I am
upgrading now are cooperating..

Mvgr,
Martin