commons-dev mailing list archives

From Evert Hoff <evert.h...@pixie.co.za>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] REPOST: Handlers for HttpClient?
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:13:26 GMT
Hi Matt,

That would probably mean that we would need to create implementations
for java.net.URL, java.net.HttpURLConnection and maybe also for
java.net.URLConnection. URL is a final class, so I don't know how it
would be possible to get it to return something different with
URL.openConnection().

Do you think it would be possible?

Evert