commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [betwixt] two bugs
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 07:42:26 GMT
Hi John,

On Wed, 2002-06-12 at 02:58, Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
> Bug #1:
>
> If I remove the getModules() method from the code below, then the
> addModule() method is never called and no error is reported.

AFAIK this behaviour is intended in the code.
Do you want just an error or warning or do you want it to just call
addModule and in this way transform the xml files to another form when
writing it again?

> Bug #2:
>
> If the Module class referenced above does not implement Serializable, then
> it is also not called and no error is reported.

Using the tescase of scarab in the betwixt tree, this is working for me
(just removed the implement serializable in ScarabSettings). Can you
give me the non working example (or can I get it from scarab cvs
anywhere?).

Mvgr,
Martin