commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [Betwixt] what's the plan?
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 20:20:51 GMT
My fixes / improvements are planned to be finishing up on sunday. (that
includes tests). If I finish that the patch is in your hands to commit
it, or -1 it ;)
For reference :
- Deprecated setNameMapper and added the setElementNameMapper and
setAttributeNameMapper (often they have different naming styles).
- Investigating isWrapCollectionInElement(), which is not implemented
yet (it is never called).
- Adding testcases for "new" type of xml files (writer and reader)
- Testing attribute namemapping and elementnamemapping
- Where possible, see if the current testcases still pass ok (since they
are based on real examples). After the tests are ok, I will add some
changes, so also the new functionality (where apllicable) is tested.
- If I have time left and didn't drown on friday or saturday while
sailing, I will see if some docs need extra info (maybe some less
standard examples).

Hope this helps ;). Everything in the list is listed based on
priority...

Mvgr,
Martin