commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: BETWIXT : Failing testcases..
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 23:28:12 GMT
On Wed, 2002-06-05 at 01:22, Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
> on 6/4/02 4:13 PM, "Martin van den Bemt" <mllist@mvdb.net> wrote:
>
> > What is your advice on my problem ?
> > Just create my own tool ? (which I was doing in the first place, but I
> > though, what the heck, let's try not to write everything myself..)
> > Need to get that working tomorrow ;(( (including db generation via jdbc,
> > etc,etc..)
>
> Our job isn't to write your code for you...how about you help figure out
> what the problem is?

Pass on that I think this time if you don't mind.. Cannot afford to
break this deadline and stopped skipping nights of sleep..

> ;-)
>
> > After the time spend with "what is happening", I could have easily made
> > what I had in mind..
>
> Maybe so, but that would not have helped anyone else...

Reread my mail.. Didn't hear a "that would be great Martin, I am
interested" on my suggestion...

(since that is the only thing, besides betwixt not working, that I think
is missing in betwixt).

Mvgr,
Martin