commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@zenplex.com>
Subject Re: BETWIXT : Failing testcases..
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 23:22:32 GMT
On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 19:13, Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> What is your advice on my problem ?
> Just create my own tool ? (which I was doing in the first place, but I
> though, what the heck, let's try not to write everything myself..)
> Need to get that working tomorrow ;((

I'll take a peek but I'm not promising anything. I have been trying to
fix for the last couple of days but haven't been able to spend more then
a couple hours.

(including db generation via jdbc,
> etc,etc..)

You can do that with torque.

> After the time spend with "what is happening", I could have easily made
> what I had in mind..
>
> If Jason can fix this tonight I will be very happy ;)

I probably won't fix it tonight. Either use XO or use the digester
directly.

> If you can get my little xml file example working I'll be even happier
> ;)

Post your NameMapper implementation and a testcase if you have one and I
will commit it and try to get that working with Jon's (the ever
persistent Jon :-)) example.

> Mvgr,
> Martin
>
> On Wed, 2002-06-05 at 01:07, Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
> > on 6/4/02 4:03 PM, "Martin van den Bemt" <mllist@mvdb.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Betwixt fails on the scarab tests..
> > > On the betwixt site the scarab tests are not included though..
> > > It is failing on the TestScarabSettings.java line 196 (about), it is the
> > > assertEquals("UI", gao.getChildOption());
> > >
> > > I seem to suffer a bit with the same problems (it looks like it, that
> > > is), which I mentioned in an earlier mail..
> > >
> > > Mvgr,
> > > Martin
> >
> > Yup. Jason is supposed to be fixing this...;-) Those test cases show that
> > betwixt has some pretty serious bugs in it. It is actually failing before
> > that test is run because betwixt is trying to call the a method on the wrong
> > object...
> >
> > -jon
> >

> > --
> >

> --