commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject [VOTE] move Betwixt into commons proper (was Re: Betwixt & MethodUpdaters)
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 10:49:49 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason van Zyl" <jvanzyl@zenplex.com>

> It now looks like the bugs have been squashed so how about we propose to
> move Betwixt up to the commons proper and do a release?

Sounds good with me. Lets do it in 2 stages, move to commons proper first,
then leave it a couple of days to check that noone can find any more bugs,
then lets call another vote to release it.

So here's the first vote, to move betwixt to commons proper. Already there's
4 developers and several projects using betwixt so I think it passes all the
conditions.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/betwixt/developer-list.html

I'm +1

James