commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: BETWIXT : Failing testcases..
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 08:03:22 GMT
From: "Martin van den Bemt" <>
> Betwixt fails on the scarab tests..
> On the betwixt site the scarab tests are not included though..
> It is failing on the line 196 (about), it is the
> assertEquals("UI", gao.getChildOption());
> I seem to suffer a bit with the same problems (it looks like it, that
> is), which I mentioned in an earlier mail..

This bug is now fixed.

The problem was BeanCreateRule was adding multiple identical digester rules
which did the same thing, which caused the 2nd rule fired to think it was
nested inside the 1st rule, causing the 2nd rule to have the wrong context
and wierdness to occur.

Betwixt now passes all the unit tests with flying colours.

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>