commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Colebourne" <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [reflect] Proposals:
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 00:31:27 GMT
You may be right, two levels may yet be necessary/good. Once I can pull
together some of the requirements this may become more obvious.

> <dmitri:nag>
> I still think we'd be better of with a more catchy name: (jin)
My personal experience - when I first looked at commons I could see
beanUtils and collections, logging and http client and I knew what they did
so I took a look. I simply didn't look at the others at first, 'Cactus' or
'Latka' may be catchy names but they tell the casual glancer nothing.

Stephen (going to bed...)