commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Bartlett" <sbartl...@versata.com.au>
Subject RE: [JXPATH] Difference in introspection
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 23:32:35 GMT
Dmitri,

I have a NodePointerFactory impl that uses the JXPathIntrospector to create
a JXPathBeanInfo object for an Interface. I take it this is incorrect
usage??

Looking at the code JXPathBasicBeanInfo.getPropertyDEscriptors() tests for
an Interface but the BeanInfo object returned by
java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo() doesn't  recognizes methods from super
interfaces even without a 'stop' class.

I guess I could implement my own JXPathBeanInfo class that uses reflection
instead of JavaBeans to create PropertyDescriptors ?

cheers,
steve.