commons-dev mailing list archives

From "otisg" <ot...@iVillage.com>
Subject Re: [commons-sandbox-http] BrowserDetector.java patch for programmatic HTTP clie
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 05:12:31 GMT
This looks right for any User Agent without a '/' in its name.
I don't have the priviledges to apply this simple patch, so hopefully
somebody else can do it.

Otis

Sign up for FREE iVillage newsletters <http://s.ivillage.com/rd/16705> .
has the scoop on what matters most to you. <-----Original Message----->