commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Colebourne" <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [Lang] Add Factory and Identifier to Lang
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2002 10:25:04 GMT
I suggested Lang because I was under the impression that it was a
replacement for Util.

Now I find out that it isn't, and that general policy is to spread
functionality very thinly across many sandbox projects. I have expressed my
view in another thread that this way leads to madness - and it certainly
does not lead to common code. This is a real issue for me, such that I'm
questioning the commitment of commons to generic reusable code at the lowest
level.

Stephen

For additional commands, e-mail: