commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Caswell" <ste...@caswell.name>
Subject [lang] patch to Nestable interface, exception implementation classes, and test cases to get message specific to the nestable
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:49:46 GMT
I need to be able to get the message string at the top level of a
Nestable. Currently the only message available (via getMessage()) is the
entire rolled up message of the Nestable and the nested classes. I've
attached a patch to the interface, the two implementation classes, and
the test cases that adds a method getThisMessage() to satisfy this need.
I've run the test cases and everything passes. If this is acceptable
could someone please commit.

TIA

Steven Caswell
steven@caswell.name