commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [Configuration] Proposals ...
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2002 15:53:30 GMT
> From: St├ęphane MOR [mailto:stephane_listes@yahoo.fr]
>
> Hi all,
>
> At work, I am building a Configuration framework (I'll call
> it Sysconf
> at it is the name of the package by now ...)
> , and I see that Jakarta also has one...
>
> The goal of this mail is to try and propose certain things for that
> package .

Please note that Apache Avalon already has a very nice and flexible
Configuration object.  The interface for it is located here:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-avalon/src/java/org/apache/avalon/
framework/configuration/Configuration.java?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vn
d.viewcvs-markup

Could you let me know how your's differs?

I would like to reduce duplication amicably if at all possible.