commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Caswell" <ste...@caswell.name>
Subject RE: [lang] patch to Nestable interface, exception implementation classes, and test cases to get message specific to the nestable
Date Sun, 30 Jun 2002 13:49:53 GMT
I don't really like getOriginalMessage because it implies something has
changed. I think getBaseMessage does a good job of indicating the
method's purpose. If folks agree on getBaseMessage I'll make the change
and resubmit the patch.

Steven Caswell
steven@caswell.name
a.k.a Mungo Knotwise of Michel Delving