commons-dev mailing list archives

From cost...@covalent.net
Subject Re: [commons committer vote II]
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 16:46:55 GMT
Again, my +1.

I've seen only 2 patches from Richard on commons-logging, but
he is a commiter on axis, and I think it's important that
other apache projects that use/depend on our stuff and want
to contribute and make fixes can do that with minimal pain.

I think that's the base idea of 'commons', and I will vote
+1 on any apache commiter who has patches and is interested to
become a commiter in commons.

(and no, I don't want to open another flame war with Geir :-)

Costin