commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: [Latka] XPath validator, BaseConditionalValidator class
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 04:54:24 GMT
Done. jdom-b8 is up on mavens repository...
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

                    Jeff Turner

                    <jeff@socialchan       To:     Jakarta Commons Developers List <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                    ge.net.au>             cc:

                                           Subject:     Re: [Latka] XPath validator, BaseConditionalValidator
class
                    05/03/02 02:40

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Jakarta

                    Commons

                    Developers List"

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 08:23:04PM -0400, bob mcwhirter wrote:
>> Oh yeah, FYI I had to change one of the import statements.  Jaxen
appears to
>> have renamed a class from "org.jaxen.jdom.XPath" to
>> "org.jaxen.jdom.JDOMXPath".

Ah yes, and that's breaking the build, because Maven is pulling in
jdom-b7.jar. Dion, do you know how to go about getting a jdom-b8.jar
uploaded?

--Jeff

For additional commands, e-mail: <
mailto:commons-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>