commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: [Latka] Maven comes, servlets go
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 09:17:29 GMT
Hi Morgan,

the servlets are *now* in src/java. I missed them on the restructure. The
webapp restructure for maven building is almost done. The intent is to
separate the servlets from the jar/war and I'll do that tonight, it
requires a small change to maven to stop them going into the jar, and a
small property added to include them in the war

I know I've broken the web app build, I'll see if I can resurrect it
tonight too.

Apologies,
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Morgan Delagrange <mdelagra@yahoo.com>
05/07/02 07:13 AM
Please respond to "Jakarta Commons Developers List"