commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/jelly build.xml
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 09:40:35 GMT

Yep,

I've been putting that off until the release too :) What we really need is
the reactor up and going so we can handle the 'workspace' idea better, or
get the gump integration moving....
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

                    "James Strachan"

                    <james_strachan@ya       To:     "Jakarta Commons Developers List"

                    hoo.co.uk>                <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                                             cc:

                    05/22/02 07:34 PM        Subject:     Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/jelly
build.xml
                    Please respond to

                    "Jakarta Commons

                    Developers List"

From: <dion@multitask.com.au>

> James, you do know that the maven.home build files will disappear in the
> next beta...?

No I didn't. Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like we need a new Maven
release ASAP ;-)

As soon as they disappear from CVS I'll switch back to the
plugins/*/build.xml files. We'll have to patch all the jakarta-commons
Maven-build projects too; configuraiton, email, xo etc.

James

For additional commands, e-mail: <
mailto:commons-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>