commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Brekke, Jeff" <Jeff.Bre...@qg.com>
Subject RE: second cleanup of new FTP File Listing Mechanism
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 13:20:17 GMT
Did you maybe generate this patch without updating your repo from cvs?
It seems to contain things that were fixed in the last patch also and
is giving me error when I attempt to apply it.

Jeffrey D. Brekke                                   Quad/Graphics
Jeff.Brekke@qg.com                              http://www.qg.com