commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>
Subject Re: jjar
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 10:59:27 GMT
On 5/8/02 4:22 AM, "Nathan Coast" <nathan.coast@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is it possible to configure JJar to obtain only the jars that are missing from
> the repository rather than getting everything every time?

That's one of the things - it compares against the local repository and
fetches only what's missing.

> Also, is JJar an ongoing project, I notice its been fairly unchanged in the
> sandbox for the last 8 months?

Sadly, I did a bit of work but haven't been able to find the time to get it
in.  I have a strong need for it these days in a consulting project, so w/in
the next three weeks, I will be able to focus 'day time' on it and bring the
repo up to date.

> BTW have run the examples and JJar looks cool.

The examples should demonstrate the ability to fetch only what's needed....
I'll take a gander.

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
Research & Development, Adeptra Inc.