commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Amir D. Kolsky" <>
Subject RE: Resisting the temptation
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 19:30:04 GMT
Re acronyms... Try

If you download "Dave's Quick Search Deskbar" (for the Windowites amongst you).
You would be able to (amongst TONS of great goodies) enter:
"af NIH"
And - presto - the meaning of NIH...

Unless you guys don't want to use it 'cause it's not jakarta stuff (which is a PUN, of course
- if you don't get it, ask me)...

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Oxspring []
Sent: Fri, May 10, 2002 6:47 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: Resisting the temptation

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ceki Gülcü" <>
To: "Jakarta Commons Developers List" <>
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 4:07 PM

> I'll be the first to admit that my reaction is a variant of NIH.

Okay then, I give up. What does NIH stand for / mean? I'm quite happy for
acronyms to be used but its infuriating when you can't find a definition.  I
would RTFM but in searching I can't seem to get far passed

Thanks in advance - this ones been puzzling me for days now!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>