commons-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfrederic.cl...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
Subject Re: [dbcp] does not compile with JDK1.4.0
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 10:22:11 GMT
Glenn Nielsen wrote:
> I'll take care of it since I "broke" it when I added the new DBCP
> features. :-)

Thanks!

It compiles now but there are still some warnings:
+++
build-java:
     [javac] Compiling 22 source files to
/home/jakarta/commons-dbcp/dist/classes    [javac]
/home/jakarta/commons-dbcp/dist/src/org/org/apache/commons/dbcp/DelegatingCallableStatement.java:101:

warning: getBigDecimal(int,int) in java.sql.CallableStatement has been deprecated
     [javac] public class DelegatingCallableStatement extends AbandonedTrace
     [javac]        ^
     [javac]
/home/jakarta/commons-dbcp/dist/src/org/org/apache/commons/dbcp/DelegatingCallableStatement.java:101:

warning: setUnicodeStream(int,java.io.InputStream,int) in
java.sql.PreparedStatement has been deprecated
     [javac] public class DelegatingCallableStatement extends AbandonedTrace
     [javac]        ^
     [javac]
/home/jakarta/commons-dbcp/dist/src/org/org/apache/commons/dbcp/DelegatingCallableStatement.java:174:

warning: getBigDecimal(int,int) in java.sql.CallableStatement has been deprecated
     [javac]     public BigDecimal getBigDecimal(int parameterIndex, int scale)
throws SQLException { return _stmt.getBigDecimal( parameterIndex,  scale);  }
     [javac]
                                  ^
     [javac]
/home/jakarta/commons-dbcp/dist/src/org/org/apache/commons/dbcp/DelegatingCallableStatement.java:206:

warning: setUnicodeStream(int,java.io.InputStream,int) in
java.sql.PreparedStatement has been deprecated
     [javac]     public void setUnicodeStream(int parameterIndex, InputStream x,
int length) throws SQLException { _stmt.setUnicodeStream( parameterIndex,  x,
length);  }
     [javac]
                                        ^
     [javac]
/home/jakarta/commons-dbcp/dist/src/org/org/apache/commons/dbcp/DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:89:

warning: setUnicodeStream(int,java.io.InputStream,int) in
java.sql.PreparedStatement has been deprecated
     [javac] public class DelegatingPreparedStatement extends AbandonedTrace
     [javac]        ^
     [javac]
/home/jakarta/commons-dbcp/dist/src/org/org/apache/commons/dbcp/DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:240:

warning: setUnicodeStream(int,java.io.InputStream,int) in
java.sql.PreparedStatement has been deprecated
     [javac]     public void setUnicodeStream(int parameterIndex,
java.io.InputStream x, int length) throws SQLException { checkOpen();
_stmt.setUnicodeStream(parameterIndex,x,length);}
     [javac]
                                                             ^
     [javac]
/home/jakarta/commons-dbcp/dist/src/org/org/apache/commons/dbcp/PoolablePreparedStatement.java:81:

warning: setUnicodeStream(int,java.io.InputStream,int) in
java.sql.PreparedStatement has been deprecated
     [javac] public class PoolablePreparedStatement extends
DelegatingPreparedStatement implements PreparedStatement {
     [javac]        ^
     [javac]
/home/jakarta/commons-dbcp/dist/src/org/org/apache/commons/dbcp/DelegatingResultSet.java:96:

warning: getUnicodeStream(java.lang.String) in java.sql.ResultSet has been
deprecated
     [javac] public class DelegatingResultSet extends AbandonedTrace implements
ResultSet {
     [javac]        ^
     [javac]
/home/jakarta/commons-dbcp/dist/src/org/org/apache/commons/dbcp/DelegatingResultSet.java:96:

warning: getBigDecimal(java.lang.String,int) in java.sql.ResultSet has been
deprecated
     [javac] public class DelegatingResultSet extends AbandonedTrace implements
ResultSet {
     [javac]        ^
     [javac]
/home/jakarta/commons-dbcp/dist/src/org/org/apache/commons/dbcp/DelegatingResultSet.java:96:

warning: getUnicodeStream(int) in java.sql.ResultSet has been deprecated
     [javac] public class DelegatingResultSet extends AbandonedTrace implements
ResultSet {
     [javac]        ^
     [javac]
/home/jakarta/commons-dbcp/dist/src/org/org/apache/commons/dbcp/DelegatingResultSet.java:96:

warning: getBigDecimal(int,int) in java.sql.ResultSet has been deprecated
     [javac] public class DelegatingResultSet extends AbandonedTrace implements
ResultSet {
     [javac]        ^
     [javac]
/home/jakarta/commons-dbcp/dist/src/org/org/apache/commons/dbcp/DelegatingResultSet.java:151:

warning: getUnicodeStream(int) in java.sql.ResultSet has been deprecated
     [javac]     public InputStream getUnicodeStream(int columnIndex) throws
SQLException { return _res.getUnicodeStream(columnIndex); }
     [javac]
                       ^
     [javac]
/home/jakarta/commons-dbcp/dist/src/org/org/apache/commons/dbcp/DelegatingResultSet.java:167:

warning: getUnicodeStream(java.lang.String) in java.sql.ResultSet has been
deprecated
     [javac]     public InputStream getUnicodeStream(String columnName) throws
SQLException { return _res.getUnicodeStream(columnName); }
     [javac]
                         ^
     [javac] 13 warnings
+++