commons-dev mailing list archives

From Arron Bates <ar...@keyboardmonkey.com>
Subject [ committer vote ] - for an extra committer...
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 02:18:51 GMT
Already a committer on the Struts project, wodering if the committers of
the commons would allow an extra hand for the project?...
Submitted a few patches commons for BeanUtils, and now would like to
contribute some handy collection wrappers.

Anyways, find myself wandering back into commons realm to get some
things done, and figure an extra hand to watch the flock wouldn't be a
bad thing.

Arron.

PS:  How bad do I need to sell myself for this?... well...
                ...yesterday, circa 12:45pm, I happily became a legend
in my own lunch-time...