commons-dev mailing list archives

From Arron Bates <>
Subject Re: [beanutils] An indexed and mapped property?
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 00:15:06 GMT
It's not capable of accepting more than the one value per property.

Why don't you simply nest the calls in a couple of beans?...

It would get a bean from your name argument, and then you could use the
index on a property of the bean it returns.

Etienne Bernard wrote:

>I am trying to use struts 1.1 into my project and I need to access
>properties that are both mapped and indexed. I tried to use
>But it calls getProperty("name") and not getProperty("name", 0).
>I had a look at the code and what I saw suggests that this syntax is not
>supported. I'd like to know if you are planning to support such syntax
>or if you are willing to accept patches (provided that I manage to code
>the feature) ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message