commons-dev mailing list archives

From Arron Bates <ar...@keyboardmonkey.com>
Subject Re: [collections] - Few more collections for the masses... (impor tant for Struts view objects, maybe other projects)
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 16:07:08 GMT
Any time you have a collection, where you don't really know what the
request is giong to ask of the collection, and it needs to be met with a
valid object, but in the future, you want to get at its input.

These collections expand their wrapped impl's, and specified objects, to
make sure they offer up a proper object for whatever reason.

Arron.