commons-dev mailing list archives

From Morgan Delagrange <>
Subject [Latka] webapp, distro build broken
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 17:29:25 GMT
Hi all,

Looks like the Maven changes to the build have broken
the webapp and distribution builds (not that they were
ever very good to begin with).  I'm working to
resuscitate them for my own development efforts.

Should I work on something CVS-worthy, or is Maven
going to magically make this all unnecessary?  To me,
it looks like the Maven script doesn't build the
webapp or the distro yet.  Dion, can you give me the
30 second intro to building Latka with Maven, and what
are your plans for building the distribution?

- Morgan

Morgan Delagrange

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>