commons-dev mailing list archives

From Morgan Delagrange <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Servlet
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 17:43:40 GMT
Those are all servlets in that test webapp I mentioned
(they're off in their own subtree).  I don't think
they are included in the distribution jar.

--- "Amir D. Kolsky" <amir@kolsky.com> wrote:
> It doesn't appear to be a testing issue, there a
> whole bunch of PUBLIC classes there:
> BasicAuthServlet
> MultiMethodServlet
> HeaderServlet
> ReadCookieServlet
> ReqeustBodyServlet
> WriteCookieServlet
> ParamServlet
> RedirectServlet

org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.newFactory(LogFactory.java:497)
> > 	at

org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getFactory(LogFactory.java:350)
> > 	at

org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:400)

> > If the system is finding
> > org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory, why can't
> it
> > find
> org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl?
> >  They're in the same jar which I've simply
> > downloaded from the site.
> >
> > 2. Though puzzled by #1, even if I wasn't getting
> > that exception, something would be wrong, since I
> > thought I had set up to not use the default
> > mechanism.  It should have found log4j first.  I
> > used the second method described in the docs under
>
> > "Choosing A LogFactory Implementation".  Evidently
> > I've done something wrong.  The file

META-INF/services/org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory