commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: karma request
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 13:05:23 GMT
Hi Martin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Poeschl" <mpoeschl@marmot.at>
> i'm seperating the generator from torque.
> it will be moved to the sandbox if it is ready (or maybe it will stay in
the torque repo until we
> have a db.apache.org/commons ;-)
>
> the new generator will use the xo mapper .. so i'm also working on the
mapper now

Great! Any chance you could move the new generator to the the commons
sandbox, while the db.apache.org/commons stuff sorts itself out? It'll be a
doddle to move it later on if db.apache.org gets going.

Only I'm itching to help out on the generator, particularly on OJB related
generation stuff. e.g. I want to add the OJB templates I've got for the
generator and want to extend it to generate 'finders', to include
relationships into the generated beans, maybe generate betwixt bindings and
so forth.

James