commons-dev mailing list archives

From John McNally <jmcna...@collab.net>
Subject Re: minor commons-pool interface change
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 20:28:52 GMT
This is a pretty easy change and as long as this work is getting us very
close to a pool package release, I am happy to do so.

A little more below:

On Tue, 2002-04-30 at 23:33, Waldhoff, Rodney wrote:
> Sorry for the cross-post, but this seems an appropriate occasion. Future
<snip/>

> I've just deprecated those methods in KeyedObjectPool, and I'd like to
> remove them altogether before the next pool release.
<snip/>

I believe this line is what has caused the series of later emails.  As
pool has not been released, what does the next release mean?  The first
one or the one following the first.  I assume it means the first.  But
there can be confusion, I think.

john mcnally