commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject [messenger] JMS send Ant task available....
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 16:04:36 GMT
For testing its often useful to fire in a bunch of messages to some JMS
consumer then wait for something to happen. I've added a simple little Ant
task to the Messenger project that allows you to use the Ant <fileset>
mechanism to find a bunch of files to send as JMS text messages to some JMS
connection and destination.

Its all available in Jakarta's CVS repository now. Here's an example of it
in use...

<!-- define the new task -->
    <taskdef
      name="jmsSend"
      classname="org.apache.commons.messenger.task.ProducerTask">
      <classpath refid="test.classpath"/>
    </taskdef>

<!-- now lets use it in some target... -->

    <jmsSend
      messengerName="someConnection"
      configuration="src/test/Messenger.xml"
      subject="MY.QUEUE"
      sleep="2000">

        <!-- send all XML documents we find in this directory tree -->
      <fileset dir="src/test/data" includes="**/*.xml"/>

    </jmsSend>

James