commons-dev mailing list archives

From "otisg" <ot...@iVillage.com>
Subject RE: bug in httpclient, can't talk to realaudio http server
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 19:33:33 GMT
This is what I use.

log4j.category.httpclient.wire=WARN, HTTPCLIENTWIRELOG

##
# NORMAL file appender
#log4j.appender.HTTPCLIENTWIRELOG=org.apache.log4j.FileAppender

# ROLLING file appender
log4j.appender.HTTPCLIENTWIRELOG=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
# set the max log size (only if we are using RollingFileAppender)
log4j.appender.HTTPCLIENTWIRELOG.MaxFileSize=100MB
# keep a few backup files (only if we are using RollingFileAppender)
log4j.appender.HTTPCLIENTWIRELOG.MaxBackupIndex=2

log4j.appender.HTTPCLIENTWIRELOG.File=${logRoot}/wire.log
log4j.appender.HTTPCLIENTWIRELOG.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.HTTPCLIENTWIRELOG.layout.ConversionPattern=%-5p [%t] %c -
%m: %d{DATE}\n
Sign up for FREE iVillage newsletters <http://s.ivillage.com/rd/16705> .
>From health and pregnancy to shopping and relationships, iVillage
has the scoop on what matters most to you.