commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Schulz" <>
Subject Torque-3.0-b2 build problem - package org.apache.commons.configuration
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 16:34:42 GMT
I'm new to this, but I'm stuck with this seemingly trivial problem:
 I can't find commons-configuration-1.0-dev.jar.

It's also mysterious to me why
1) commons-configuration is referenced in build.xml and deps.list but
neither checked on nor pulled in from the properties.
2) commons-configuration is not packaged with the compiled torque-3.0-b2 I
am using

I'm getting the following error from ant:
    [javac] Compiling 82 source files to
C:\JDK\Torque-3.0-b2\torque-3.0-b2\src\java\org\apache\torque\adapter\DBFact package org.apache.commons.configuration does not exist
    [javac] import org.apache.commons.configuration.Configuration;

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message