commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [Collections][SUBMIT] TypedList
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 19:52:13 GMT
I've swung to Filter as a concept.

We're really discussing the same concept as ServletFilters. Can we model
on that? Change the input, block the input, change the output, block the
output??

If we're blocking and transforming, then is it just a filter concept? Can
we write a FilterCollection and FilterMap that both take filters and
delegate down to their internal collection/map?

Hen