commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [Collections][SUBMIT] TypedList
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 19:28:31 GMT

The first to jump to mind is PredicatedList. I think that the types should
be similar, ie) PredicatedList/Predicate, ValidatedList/Validator.

How about CheckedList/Check? :) Nice plain inglis.

VerifiedList. ConstrainedList. FilteredList. BlockedList.

I like the general idea. By using a predicate, lots of different types of
lists can be coded without having to handle all the list handling stuff.

Hen