commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject Re: [Collections][SUBMIT] TypedList
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 19:28:31 GMT

The first to jump to mind is PredicatedList. I think that the types should
be similar, ie) PredicatedList/Predicate, ValidatedList/Validator.

How about CheckedList/Check? :) Nice plain inglis.

VerifiedList. ConstrainedList. FilteredList. BlockedList.

I like the general idea. By using a predicate, lots of different types of
lists can be coded without having to handle all the list handling stuff.

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Stephen Colebourne wrote:

> Yes, the use of Predicate makes sense to me. The 'simple' instanceof
> Predicate can be setup using a static factory method on TypedList. I'll take
> a look at doing this.
> Stephen
> BTW: I guess I'll have to rename it, any better suggestions than
> ValidatedList?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message