commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <g-froehl...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: [HTTPCLIENT] possible bug?
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2002 12:32:17 GMT
Hi,
ok I had little time last days to test this issue
correctly. Sorry for making noise.

With the current jar from 2001-10-12 in the Cocoon core
lib directory I can reproduce the issue I mentioned before.
Cocoon hungs waiting for a response. NOTE: The webservices
seems to be no longer online/there. Maybe this is the reason.

When I use the current nightly build I get a exception that
no valid xml (no soap response) was returned. That's correct
because the service was removed. Seems to be that the current
build has solved this problem.

I will call a Vote in the Cocoon community to update our httpclient
jar. But better would be a offical httpclient release are there
any plans toward this?

TIA and sorry again for making noise!

  ~Gerhard