commons-dev mailing list archives

From Marc.Saeges...@apropos.com
Subject RE: HTTP Client of Jakarta Commons Parsing Error
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2002 16:13:55 GMT
I just tried it using my HttpMultiClient test application and it workekd
fine.  The url http://realestate.yahoo.com does an offsite redirect to
http://list.reaslestate.yahoo.com which won't using the basic HttpClient.
You either need to handle the resulting 302 result or use HttpMultiClient.

I don't know why you're aren't seeing the HTTP response status line since it
works fine for me.

Marc Saegesser