commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <>
Subject Re: [JJAR] Status? Jar Repository?
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:25:08 GMT
On 4/16/02 8:16 AM, "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <> wrote:

> I've integrated commons-sandbox JJAR in my project, and soon some Jakarta
> and XmlApache projects will be using it.

> What is the current status? I heard rumors about a new version not yet
> committed...

Yes, I did a bit of cleanup that I have to commit.  The big change will be
the namespace of jar/project names to try and avoid collisions.
> As for the jar repository, is it possible to anhance the jjar repository
> with uptodate versions.

> I can do it myself for the jars I use by putting them in the jjar repo, just
> want to know if it's ok.

Yes - Just Do It 

I will try and take a day off and get things up to date.  I have been
dreaming about JJAR recently - have some uses for it here at a client, so if
I can get that going, I'll be working with it every day.  I found that this
is the key for me...