commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: [JJAR] Status? Jar Repository?
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:25:08 GMT
On 4/16/02 8:16 AM, "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicolaken@apache.org> wrote:

> I've integrated commons-sandbox JJAR in my project, and soon some Jakarta
> and XmlApache projects will be using it.

Excellent.

> What is the current status? I heard rumors about a new version not yet
> committed...

Yes, I did a bit of cleanup that I have to commit.  The big change will be
the namespace of jar/project names to try and avoid collisions.

> As for the jar repository, is it possible to anhance the jjar repository
> with uptodate versions.

> I can do it myself for the jars I use by putting them in the jjar repo, just
> want to know if it's ok.

Yes - Just Do It 

I will try and take a day off and get things up to date.  I have been
dreaming about JJAR recently - have some uses for it here at a client, so if
I can get that going, I'll be working with it every day.  I found that this
is the key for me...

> Thanks :-)
>
> --
>           - verba volant, scripta manent -
>  (discussions get forgotten, just code remains)

System and Software Consulting
The bytecodes are language independent. - Sam Ruby