commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: [logging] Need interface...
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 20:50:46 GMT
On 4/3/02 3:04 PM, "Morgan Delagrange" <mdelagra@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

First, I never said that it "_should never be used_ inside of any other
Commons component."  I said it doesn't *have* to be used.

Are you sure that o.a.c.l isn't the first step towards yet another jakarta
framework?

As for IoC, what's the downside if a component *can* be used inside of an
IoC framework?

System and Software Consulting

Uncertainty breeds confusion and confusion breeds despair. - Ceki Gulcu