commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Waldhoff, Rodney" <rwald...@us.britannica.com>
Subject RE: [HTTPCLIENT] Suggestion: Uniform parameter handling
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:33:00 GMT
Sounds OK to me. I don't know of anyone implementing HttpMethod directly,
though it's a valid concern.

I assume this means that for everything but POST, the
setParameter/addParameter/removeParameter methods will modify the query
string, (and hence shouldn't be used in conjunction with setQueryString)
while POST will continue to use these methods to modify the request body?
Perhaps distinct setParameter/addParameter/removeParameter methods for the
query string and the body?

 - Rod