commons-dev mailing list archives

From Juozas Baliuka <bali...@mwm.lt>
Subject RE: [Collections][SUBMIT] TypedList
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:58:55 GMT
Hi,
It is no something unusual to use proxy for validation, it is good to
separate this aspect because validation sometimes
makes code unreadable and it is sometimes subject to change.
But it is about validation, not about collections.
TypedList is some kind of very specific validator for collections, it can
be useful, because it is very trivial to understand and to use,
but I don't think it has something useful for Collections project.