commons-dev mailing list archives

From "otisg" <ot...@iVillage.com>
Subject Re: [pool] PROPOSAL: add collecting of statistics to pool implementations
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2002 21:04:49 GMT
So after the recent discussion I think the conclusion would be as
follows:
- Look at Avalon/Excalibur pool implementation and the inspection code
- Note any flaws, learn from mistakes made in that code
- Implement what you proposed below and try to make it better than
Excalibur impl.

Otis
Sign up for FREE iVillage newsletters <http://s.ivillage.com/rd/16705> .
>From health and pregnancy to shopping and sex, iVillage
has the scoop on what matters most to you.