commons-dev mailing list archives

From Kief Morris <k...@bitbull.com>
Subject Re: [Collections] TreeNode, TreeIterator, IdentityHashSet proposed collections
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 20:01:32 GMT
Stephen Colebourne typed the following on 12:17 AM 4/7/2002 +0100
>I have tweaked our two sets of interfaces tonight to produce a combination
>that starts to hang together. I don't think I lost any functionality, but
>they are only the interfaces at the moment. See what you think at

Stephen, my personal situation right now is keeping me from getting into
this. Why don't you go ahead with submitting TreeNode and related stuff,
and when I get some more time (probably a few months) I'll dig back into
this. Sorry to lame out on you.

Kief